I’ll be brief:
- My back has not improved, and due to some complications, surgery is … risky. I will need to wait until my vertebrae heal to have that done.
- Until I have the surgery back pain will get worse along with possible nerve damage
- Finances are not good enough to risk taking long leave periods and work is … unstable.
As a result, it is very unlikely that the next chapter of TWCD will be out before August. I’m sorry to have to put things off at a cliff-hanger, but that’s the facts.
The fic is on hold, not dead. Even in the extremely unlikely event that I cannot finish it I would find a writer to continue it and provide ideas and support.
(Liethr: Medical details are in the chat, Cat can tell you, I’d appreciate your opinion. )